Theft or Lost Wallet or Passport

  • Each person or the faculty leaders should have a photocopy or electronic copy of the passports in case of theft.
  • The nearest US Embassy should be contacted in case of a lost or stolen passport.
  • Make a report of any theft to the local police.
  • For credit cards, call the bank or credit card companies to report the theft. Everyone should have a copy of their card numbers and the customer service number in a location separate from the actual cards.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *